Atari Arcade Duo Powered is an iPad controller from Atari, doubles as a time machine
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
That looks soooo cool !
Might almost get myself an ipad just because of that...nah just kidding, will never buy a crapple product.
But that thing sure looks cool !
2. trin (Posts: 88; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Nicceee! Nintendo, Sega, Capcom etc should take notice. Looks pretty sweet.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14201; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
agree. i especially like that arcade cabnet.. thats cool.. lol need an SF2 cabinet
3. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Good morning Pete
I do agree it looks very cool. I am old enough to have been givin by santa an original atari 2600. Later owned the 5200 as well which was even better except for the controllers.
I also played a lot of those games in that package back then in what is called the "golden age of arcades." Boy was that a good time back then
7. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
thank you, here it is 18:00 in the evening : )
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4438; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey this is very cool. I want this to come out for some Android Tablets & then I would be down for one. I would never get an iPad, because I want to be able to root my Android Tablet & get the most out of it! I do not want be stuck with the boring iOS that comes with an iPad 2. :-)
5. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I too am waiting for Android version of the Atari games.
9. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Ah thats right I just woke up Pete as you can tell ;)
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Yeah, i understand that : P
Soon here in sweden it is time to sleep...