At 6.5 mm thickness, the unreleased Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is one super-slim tablet
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
With Amoled and Exynos A15+ 3Gb Ram
3. dickwyn (Posts: 610; Member since: 07 May 2012)
now this is more like it, hope the price isn't off charts
9. ihavenoname (Posts: 1670; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'm guessing price is ~iPad Mini Retina.
4. 3rdDegree (Posts: 211; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
It's probably going to have a terrible screen due to the amoled display.
Looks just like the Tab Pro 8.4, however the back panel is probably going to feel like harsh plastic compared to the S5, just like the Tab Pro 8.4 was compared to the Note 3 with the faux leather backing.
14. shuaibhere (Posts: 1966; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
You know what????
The speciality of this tab is amoled screen....
You may not like it....
Many of us are dying to see amoled tablet for years after tab 7.7....
6. nazyr1803 (Posts: 90; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
gorgeous design, slim and nice. waiting for the battery capacity. hoping it more than 6000mah
7. gws898 (Posts: 12; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Finally they placed the stereo speakers right.
11. RajRicardo (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Plastic and Exynos? No Thanks. I better stick with the sexy Waterproof full glass design.
16. maherk (Posts: 2839; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Have fun while making love to your sexy glass tablet ;)
13. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Samsung will price it between $ 650-800 depending on different countries..... and after 1 month the price will be reduced by $ 50 - 100 because it will not sell well......the same happened to galaxy s5.....
15. shuaibhere (Posts: 1966; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Lol...s5 not selling well???
Which android phone is selling well then??
17. maherk (Posts: 2839; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The tab pro 8.4 which is a beast was priced at $399 since day one.
19. Dubs816 (Posts: 21; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
What world do you live in where the S5 doesn't sell well? lol
18. Totse2k15 (Posts: 390; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
My next tablet. Hope it's $400 and/or $450 max...