Asus will try to surpass Samsung in tablets next year, Windows 8 slates still in the cards
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:16
Asus expects to ship 3-6 million tablets next year, with the upper range of that forecast surpassing Samsung's predictions. It didn't get mentioned as an initial Windows 8 tablet maker, but still expects to play a role there...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:18 3 4
asus you must be on some kind of drugs to think you can out do samsung.
2. arcq12 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:19 3 1
why not? ASUS' main products are Laptops, Computers and tablets while Samsung's main focus are for mobile phones..
8. arcq12 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 08:00 3 3
your reason sounds so G A Y..
5. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:41 6 1
No. Asus can beat samsung the way the eee pad is a lot better than 10.1.
It says tablets. Not TVs, phones or anything else.
Asus innovates the most and I'm a big fan.
6. kshell1 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:49 1 3
im sorry lol my opinion not yours
9. Dmann posted on 06 Dec 2011, 08:47 6 0
It's funny how men´s competitiviness leads to flame wars on all segments.
We have iOS vs Android. Inside Android, as we can see above, Asus vs Samsung. Next is Galaxy Nexus vs GSII. And so on...
I used to get angry with this discussions too. But one day I had an epiphany and realized how stupid it was to get angry about this stuff.
It was funny how I used to tell my girlfriend she should ditch her iphone and get a GSII.
She was like: "Okay". Lol. Just like that.
11. harsh_732006 posted on 06 Dec 2011, 12:27 2 0
not everyone has a girlfriend like yours..:D
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:23 3 0
well lets see. but i guess sammy would be storming the market with its galaxy line and then W8. good luck asus but i love samsung
7. protozeloz posted on 06 Dec 2011, 07:52 1 0
Go Asus your products are great! all you need is better marketing!
10. Dmann posted on 06 Dec 2011, 09:03 1 0
I used to like Asus too. But they support out of USA is abysmal. That´s what kept me from buying the UX31.
I had two Asus laptops bought in USA that had problem still in warranty, but their "global warranty" doesn´t cover Brazil.
For that I have to take my hat off to Apple. Their support here is very good, as long as your warranty is still valid. Because without warranty fixing those Macbooks is expensive as hell!