Asus to lift the cover off an overhauled PadFone in February?
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2012, 07:36
Last time we spotted the Asus Padfone it was gearing up for launch at MWC this February and it looked exactly the same as the model we saw almost a year ago…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. TARDIS posted on 31 Jan 2012, 08:10 0 0
I know it said this was a prototype device, but does anyone else hope that they'll remove the capacitive buttons? I'm excited for this!!
4. jamrockjones posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:50 0 0
IDK, I'd rather have them separate. Does the tablet function without the phone? If not, I wouldn't care for it.
5. yungmel0 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 10:10 1 0
I honestly dont see the point in having a phone that can dock into a tablet if not just for a bigger screen. And like JamRockJones said if the tablet doesnt function with out the phone i really dont see the need for this device.
6. rockstarlive posted on 31 Jan 2012, 20:24 0 0
I just want to see what ASUS can do with a cell phone.