Asus to lift the cover off an overhauled PadFone in February?
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2012, 07:36 posted on
Last time we spotted the Asus Padfone it was gearing up for launch at MWC this February and it looked exactly the same as the model we saw almost a year ago…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (Posts: 570; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i waited so looong for this ... finally!!!
3. TARDIS (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I know it said this was a prototype device, but does anyone else hope that they'll remove the capacitive buttons? I'm excited for this!!
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
IDK, I'd rather have them separate. Does the tablet function without the phone? If not, I wouldn't care for it.
5. yungmel0 (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Jun 2011)
I honestly dont see the point in having a phone that can dock into a tablet if not just for a bigger screen. And like JamRockJones said if the tablet doesnt function with out the phone i really dont see the need for this device.
6. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I just want to see what ASUS can do with a cell phone.