Asus to hold a press-conference at MWC 2013, we may see the Fonepad
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2013, 06:19 posted on
Asus has officially confirmed that it's going to hold a press-conference at the Mobile World Congress. There are a number of things we can expect from the company...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nikenturd (unregistered)
OVERPRICED for sure.....next
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1021; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Waiting for next gen tablet!!! I don't want Tegra 3!!
4. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1151; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I hope they announce a new Transformer with Tegra 4 this time!
6. Taters (Posts: 3673; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
An infinity running full windows 8 plus staying just as thin would be interesting. If they can improve their build quality and memory speed.
7. mohammed2222 (Posts: 31; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Transformer infinity with android and windows 8 pro and digitizer pen
8. Phoenity (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
you can see in the infinity logo closest to the lower left of center that there's a windows 8 logo, so as much as i'd love an android padfone announcement, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a windows presser.
Unless it's running Win8 AND android..........
9. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
I want a pad fone that has 1080p res on both screens..with intel cpu, strong gpu, and big battery on both the pad and the phone and 3GB of RAM(wow)haha...that would be sweet if its real though..