Asus teases MWC device, looks to be an Intel-powered Fonepad
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:40
This isn't the first time we've heard about Asus's plans for Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week, but it is making the speculation shift towards a clearer view of what we'll see. Asus has put out a new teaser video for MWC and it shows off a tablet that can handle voice calls, which sounds a lot like the Intel-powered Fonepad that we've seen leaked recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. windroid posted on 22 Feb 2013, 18:57 0 0
Interestingly the Spanish already have a home-brew pad phone (for about 1 month).
It's called BQ Elcano.
3. Berzerk000 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 19:27 0 0
Hopefully a Bluetooth headset will come with it.
6. MC1123 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 23:34 2 0
this is actually not new... as fas as i know a samsung tablet is like this as well, a 7" tablet with full phone functionality..
5. JunBringer posted on 22 Feb 2013, 21:15 2 0
Ship it with full hd, an sd slot and a bluetooth pen that is a headset and I'm sold.