Asus smartwatch will feature not only gesture based, but voice command and a more "natural" interface
0. phoneArena 10 Mar 2014, 21:18 posted on
Thanks to their smaller screen, it would seem that gesture interfaces are the main way to go for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
This is nice!....
Maybe we can get a Lumia watch by 2016,,, after everyone else.....
2. Whateverman (Posts: 3191; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Not a big fan of WP, not that I think it's bad either, but that's a Lumina I would definitely buy. I this that OS would be perfect on a watch for some reason. The live tiles and the custom colors would really pop. I honestly hope it happens.
4. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I never really thought about what the OS would look like...
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Asus seem to did a better job then same old Sammy crap
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1134; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
My Uncle had a bracelet like that after he got out of prison, except it was located on his ankle. O.o Hahaha.
7. AfterShock (Posts: 2798; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Better patent that design or something.
8. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
i think the ASUS logo is too big, is it included in the screen or outside the screen?