Asus rep confirms Nexus tablet coming at the end of the month
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2012, 21:55 posted on
An Asus representative is confirming that it will be the manufacturer getting the job of producing the first Nexus tablet which will be introduced at the end of this month, most likely during Google I/O which will take lace during June 27th and June 28th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
4. andrew1953 (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
This isnot loose lips but a choreographed part of the release program,creating a demand an audience. Hopefully a whole bunch of people will believe this is a must have item.Weeks later when its just sitting there gathering dust,thhey'll. Realise how they've conned themselves. That said I love the Padfone concept.
5. Commentator (Posts: 3150; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Maybe a "Nexus PadFone" will be one of the five fabled Nexus devices launched this November...
6. nwright94 (unregistered)
I'd love to get the Infinity on AT&T. I love my transformer tf300, having an updated model on LTE would be even better.
7. jove39 (Posts: 1556; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I've been waiting for windows8 tab...but this one is too good to resist @200...sell me one already :)
9. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
FINALLY. I want the Infinity so bad... Been waiting for it since February. My next device for SURE.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)