Asus refutes problems with Wi-Fi on the Asus Transformer Prime; no change in launch date
This afternoon, Asus US said that there is no delay and that the Asus Transformer Prime is still on for a worldwide launch during the week of December 19th. However, whether you call it intuition, the "where there is some there is fire" saying, or just a plain hunch, somehow we think that this isn't the end of the story.
1. Birds (Posts: 854; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
2. metoyou (Posts: 264; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
When Anandtech have the unit for review they point it out that wifi indeed have problems, so sad..I for one love this tablet as well but didn't pre-order it
4. JGuinan007 (Posts: 567; Member since: 19 May 2011)
those are tester units and usally have short commings
3. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
damnit im gonna keep my receipt very very very safe
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 854; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'd just buy a warranty and not worry about it. Me? I'm waiting for the Ipad 3, My RAZR's lapdock handles my Android tablet needs, but if I find myself needing more, I'll buy an Archos tab.. Not buying an Android tablet for gaming until they beef up on the Video processors and have the wireless tv link implemented and bluetooth controllers available.
7. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Have you looked up the PhoneJoy for gaming controllers?