Asus prepping wearables and talking to Google about the 2014 Nexus 7
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 08:37 posted on
The last we heard on the topic, there was speculation that maybe Asus was planning to push more and more of its own tablets because it looked unlikely that Google would choose the company again to make the Nexus 7 in 2014. But, the newest word, while not a confirmation that Asus will be partnering with Google once again, does leave open the possibility of an Asus made Nexus 7 in 2014...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Asus can go right ahead and make the Nexus 7 and the Nexus 10.
Asus rules the Android Table space.
2. jove39 (Posts: 1365; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Asus has done good job given the price point...please keep on making nexus tablets of future.
3. chuah1997 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
Asus Nexus 7 and 10 Still better then Samsung =.=.....(my opinion..)
6. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If you've seen and used the Asus Nexus 10 enough to make that statement, you should know we have a tip line...
7. xfire99 (Posts: 580; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
You dont have a clue what u are talking about.
Nexus 7 = ONLY ASUS.
Nexus 10 = ONLY Samsung.
Of course ASUS Nexus 7 is better then all, since there IS ONLY ASUS which released Nexus 7.
Rumoured ASUS Nexus 10 hasnt been released yet and u opinions are total crap.
U cant compare something, when there are none to compare with and come back where there is. -.-
13. chuah1997 (Posts: 14; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
How about we call Sony make Nexus 7 and 10 -_-
4. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
If they made an Android Smartwatch I would definitely at least give it a try. The Nexus 7 that I had was absolutely fantastic. It'd be a shame to see Google kick them to the curb.
5. jjjsong (Posts: 69; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
After seeing the LG's 8 inch tablet, I was hoping LG would be making the next nexus 7 (or 8!)
9. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
I hope LG will makes the next Nexus 10..
Not the Nexus 7 nor Nexus 8....
8. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
ASUS makes the best laptops,computers and tablets out there than any other freakin' brands....
Sorry Sammy,I have to pass on...
10. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
maybe i hope the next Nexus 7 or 8 will have Tegra 4i or Tegra 4 or even Tegra 5 in it..
11. AeroPrime (Posts: 173; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I agree with most of you guys asus is really a genuine tablet maker now. I own a nexus 7 2013 and borrowed the transformer prime lol awesome device. I find Samsung tablets are lacking behind quality. I'm loving my nexus 7 from a android developer and a lumia 920 & 1020 owner.
12. Taters (Posts: 3660; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I am presently surprised that other than the dead pixel in my first unit, my Nexus 7 2013 hasn't gone down the s**tter yet like all other Taiwan based products I have owned.
Still, they haven't made anything approaching the awesomeness of the Nexus 10 yet and the first Nexus 7 and transformer tablets were so garbage that I still fear for the Nexus line when Asus is involved. Not to mention that my Asus S400 ultra book is coming apart at the hinges already.
We stand to lose a hell of a lot if we don't let Samsung or LG take the helm.
14. azfar (Posts: 18; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
are all N7 2013 isues sorted? gps, screen, touch, etc