Asus offsets shrinking notebook market with 3 million tablet sales
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 07:33 posted on
It's not a secret that the notebook and PC markets aren't in their best condition yet, so what are manufacturers doing in order to offset their uninspiring performances on those markets? Well, they sell tablets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. boosook (Posts: 1329; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I bet thanks to the nexus 7! ;-) Love it, and hope that the next nex7 will be manufactured by Asus as well.
2. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
touch screen and keyboard are the best! and those transformers!
i cant wait for cheaper transformers running windows!
4. hung2900 (Posts: 899; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Except tf101 (and maybe tf300T also), the rest of transformers are garbage.
However, I'm also expecting a good W8 transformer tablet with a good price also. Vivo tab is so overprice
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
actually the vivotab smart isn't that pricey at all!! the iPad with 64GB is pricier!
7. deacz (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
tf300T is kinda fail, horrible wifi, and really slow ram. Web browsing is horrible since its waiting on that ram all the time.
Size and keyboard they did get right tho.
3. ryq24 (Posts: 630; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Who would have thought tablet would kill the notebook and PC and causing panic at intel and microsoft. Steve job really change everything!