Asus officially launches the PadFone S and ZenFone 5 LTE
0. phoneArena 08 Jul 2014, 11:55 posted on
Both the PadFone S and ZenFone 5 LTE offer slightly improved features compared to the PadFone X and the non-LTE ZenFone 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
We need more launches with hot girls on screen......
5. Shatter (Posts: 2032; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Yes whoever edited those pictures is really talented.
4. nbringer (Posts: 178; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
There is an annoying similarity with G3. Can you spot it?
6. Shatter (Posts: 2032; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Did LG invent brushed metallic plastic now?
10. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Actually Asus are more well known for their brushed metallic radial designs starting all the way back from their first transformer line, maybe 2011/2012 i think.https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:
Immediately after, almost all their phones had this design. I also remember seeing the Zenphone or Padfone with the lower lip designed that way before even the leaks of the G3. I could be wrong on the last theory there.
7. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Well being that the Zenfone 5 was announced in January at CES; it's actually the other way around.
9. hung2900 (Posts: 822; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Remember the first Samsung's WP 8 phone? How the hell did LG invent metallic plastic?
And Zenfones are announced months before G3
8. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Why couldn't they have announced a Zenfone 6 LTE? I was pretty excited to get a Zenfone 6 until the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 was made available in the USA. Now the battery life on the Mate 2 sounds too good to pass up. But I want the low light capabilities of the Zenfone 6 camera.
11. Af1rPA (Posts: 149; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
If the horizontal bezels were thinner then Asus would have a winner on its hands.
12. cosimonh (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
Asus Padfone S is a winner! It's around USD$330 in Taiwan currently. Given it's a flagship standard, it's selling at mid-range prices!