Asus may launch a cheap Android Wear smartwatch to take on Samsung, LG and Motorola's offerings
0. phoneArena 26 Jun 2014, 18:02 posted on
Sources familiar with Asus' plans have it that the company intends to launch an Android Wear smartwatch that may cost as low as $99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Troysyx (Posts: 139; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Asus makes good hardware. I'll be really interested to see what they bring
3. sgodsell (Posts: 1222; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
If they can price it right, then they could sell a lot. As far as HTC is concerned. HTC should call theirs "wear one" instead. ;-)
2. aditya.k (Posts: 459; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
LG G Watch is in the Indian Google Play Store. With Sammy's Gear Live as coming soon!
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 2906; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Asus has a good track record of creating hype. Remember the netbook anyone.