Asus exec states Google's tablet is aimed squarely at the Kindle Fire, "Nexus" sign snapped chilling in the I/O conference building
1. Synack (Posts: 658; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I mean it's probably the tablet but I'd be fine if they were announcing Jelly Bean soon for my GNexus. OR BOTH!
3. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Bye bye kindle fire.
The nexus tablet will kick your butt out!
4. Birds (Posts: 957; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
So excited. What if they launch a secret budget Nexus phone too?
5. Synack (Posts: 658; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I'd be happier if they decided to launch a cell service that run off CDMA and LTE and was $60 unlimited EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
call it GSM and HSPA+ which is the same speed as LTE in testing (and LTE next year), and you have Tmobile.
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Android OS creator aiming at Android manufacturer with non google service