Asus ZenFone 6, ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 4 to be launched in April
0. phoneArena 24 Mar 2014, 05:45 posted on
All three new ZenFone smartphones are powered by Intel processors, and will be quite affordable. It appears that China is the first market to get them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. afegit (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
um, like everything?
The side bezels are literally larger than the iPhone 1's
6. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 679; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Why are you expecting a slimmer bezels on this low priced devices?
7. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 679; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I don't know why bezels are so vital for some people like you.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I was thinking someone would beeych.
Myself, I think them phones look alright.
14. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Good spec for only $200 and people still complain?
WTF!!! look at other brands, they provide sh*tty specs in this price range
18. Doakie (Posts: 1422; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Yeah..............If these are released in the USA at the prices from the Launch event of $199 for the Zenfone 6 I'm very strongly considering selling my Moto G and switching to the Zenfone 6. I look forward to seeing what Asus can do in this budget yet mid level specs race. But I'm definitely going to look like a weirdo walking around with a Note 3 and a Zenfone 6 in one pocket. I owned a Fonepad which I wasn't especially impressed with Asus' software or hardware build quality but it was good enough for me to consider buying one again.
Now the grueling task of mulling over the idea of selling my beloved Moto G.....
19. Suo.Eno (Posts: 331; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
"Now the grueling task of mulling over the idea of selling my beloved Moto G....."
...and risk losing out your Moto G's currently fine and fast building up dev/custom ROMs' support, for the Zenfone 6's still risky play at that?
Especially if your G's got that 8Gb extra buddy...
20. Doakie (Posts: 1422; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I gave up rooting and ROMing back with my HTC Sensation 4G. After that I went to the Galaxy S3 and since then I've just been running Nova Launcher on non rooted phones. I pretty much only have a phone for about 6 months before I upgrade again unless it's a phone that doesn't have a clear upgrade like the Note 3. Currently I have a Note 3 and my 16GB Moto G. But I'm very torn on if I want to part ways with my Moto G, I really like that phone. However loving a phone has never stopped me from upgrading like when I went from my S3 to the Note 2 or my HTC One to my Note 3. I loved the prior phones and still decided it was time to part ways. I just think it would be cool to play more with this $200 bracket.
13. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
just STFU. These phones are cheap. Intel dual core with HT inside.
The 5" one makes Samsung low-mid end phones look like overpriced junks
8. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
They looked good on renders, then... ahhh...
Well, the price range, I guess it's K.
11. xche78x (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
wish it would reach our store at the same price, would totally buy zenfone 6 ^_^ also hope it beats xperia t2 ultra to the market so it can save me from that expensive phablet...
17. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i wpuld if had had the n3 specs
16. AJtheAndroid (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I would buy the 6 incher if it was compatible with Verizon. But i doubt it will be available in the us at all.