Asus ZenFone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 vs LG G2: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 07 Jan 2014, 16:23 posted on
Asus hasn't had a serious smartphone offering for quite a while now (that's if we don't count the Padfone, and we don't), but it seems like the time has finally come for the manufacturer to unleash a brand new handset line...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Unfair!! Two of the above phones cost more than thrice as much as the third one!! Compare it to Moto G or Galaxy S Duo 2 or Optimus L5 II!!
2. hurrycanger (Posts: 793; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
These phones are not in the same level. The Zen 5 obviously sucks comparing to the other two. It's a nice phone pricewise though. Comparing it to some cheapo phones would make more sense.
3. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 438; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
PA, please fix the picture above. It's padfone mini instead of zenfone 5.
4. 14545 (Posts: 1067; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Asus should have made it a highend phone with 1080, 2800-3k battery, and 2-3 gb of ram.
5. MrAngeles (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I think ur missing the point of the zenfone series..
7. 14545 (Posts: 1067; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
No, I see the point. It's to get it into as many hands as possible. But I would actually like to see a higher spec'd version of the phone. It actually seems kinda nice.
6. fireblade (Posts: 634; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Unfair! Galaxy S4 looks cheap & ugly. But ZenFone 5 looks premium & well designed
8. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Ummmm, I thought that ZenFone won't be here. You know Asus has a bad reputation is smartphone race. It's Android race, not PC motherboard. Lol.