Asus ZenFone 5 LTE and ZenFone DIY coming soon?
0. phoneArena 26 May 2014, 22:46 posted on
The ZenFone DIY could be Asus' attempt at making a customizable smartphone similar to Motorola's Moto X - but that's just our guess...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 298; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I love Asus as my 2 first notebooks were made by them. But oh lord I hate the name "zenfone". Hope that's not the official name. Gotta feeling it is tho...
3. Doakie (Posts: 1180; Member since: 06 May 2009)
There are already three Zenfone phones. The name is established. You would have known that if you read the article.
I imported a Fonepad from Taiwan and the hardware build quality was fine, a step down from Samsung and LG, maybe on Alcatel or ZTE level. Software seemed a little buggy but satisfactory. But I would happily sport a Zenfone 6. Too bad they're not launching a Zenfone 6 LTE with AT&T support.
4. csoulr666 (Posts: 75; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
This might just be wishful thinking, but the Zenfone DIY could be something ARA-like
5. GTR722 (Posts: 223; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Another Zenfone.....when the original is not even out in American continent.....I want the Zenfone 5.......hey Asus, get your "things" together or I will buy a damn Moto G
6. jrod78414 (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
just buy moto g and stop complaining GTR722
7. xche78x (Posts: 100; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
They wont be selling much zenfone's if they announce newer models, people would opt to buy the newer ones... Come on Asus deliver em faster...