Asus Transformer Prime now expected to launch during the week of December 19th
An embargoed review of the tablet on YouTube gave us hope that the device would launch on Thursday and other speculation centered around December 8th. The 32GB model of the tablet is expected to go for $499.99 with $599.99 being asked for 64GB. Hard to believe that we are just a few weeks away from the beginning of quad-core speed in the mobile world It doesn't seem that long ago when the first 1GHz Snapdragon processors were rocking the industry.
1. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
many websites including engadget and slashgear have reviews and hands on videos slresdy. Idk about you guys, but I surely cannot wait :-)
3. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Engadget wrote it has lags.....how can it be?? Quad core and lags?
Is it android fault?
5. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Thumb down? What for? For quoting and a bit of truth?:D
4. Dmann (Posts: 165; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
It is probably Honeycomb´s fault. With ICS (hardware acceleration) and a bit of tweaking I bet this beast will fly.
6. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hope so otherwise it will be a huuuge dissapointment.