Asus Transformer Prime might be launched December 8
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Nov 2011, 08:32
The first quad-core tablet to hit US shores, the Asus Transformer Prime, is getting closer and closer to release date. Newegg has the hotly anticipated slate for $499 in its 32GB reincarnation, and it marks the tablet for release date on December 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Zayuh24 posted on 28 Nov 2011, 10:33 3 0
I wish I had the $500 to pour into this baby! And with that ICS update soon to come next year, talk about a DEAL
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 28 Nov 2011, 11:52 3 1
Ohh Christmas is coming early for me if this is true. Dec. 8th is literally around the corner. I am going to have a QUAD-CORE tablet. YES!!!!!
Let's hope this pans out!
3. LewsTherin006 posted on 28 Nov 2011, 12:29 1 0
looks like the Asus Transformer is almost ready for....
*takes off sun glasses*
5. shifu posted on 29 Nov 2011, 18:49 0 0
Yeah i got it pegged for dec 18th also........bday/christmas