Asus Transformer Prime might be launched December 8
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2011, 08:32 posted on
The first quad-core tablet to hit US shores, the Asus Transformer Prime, is getting closer and closer to release date. Newegg has the hotly anticipated slate for $499 in its 32GB reincarnation, and it marks the tablet for release date on December 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Zayuh24 (Posts: 147; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I wish I had the $500 to pour into this baby! And with that ICS update soon to come next year, talk about a DEAL
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ohh Christmas is coming early for me if this is true. Dec. 8th is literally around the corner. I am going to have a QUAD-CORE tablet. YES!!!!!
Let's hope this pans out!
3. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
looks like the Asus Transformer is almost ready for....
*takes off sun glasses*
5. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Yeah i got it pegged for dec 18th also........bday/christmas