Asus Transformer Prime available for pre-order on Amazon
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
quad core for less than 500.. YOU HEAR THAT SAMMY AND APPLE!?!?!? lol.
3. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I'm in for one; I hope I get it tomorrow! I have never been really big on tablets, but this one really looks like a must have.
5. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
I wish I had the cash :(
I'm worried that if i get an Android tablet, Windows 8 will be released and make my W7 laptop, and Android tablet both look obsolete.
9. Trainer (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Win 8 is still 12 months (or more) away. It is also likely that they will be significantly higher priced with a full OS. If cash is tight, wait for a sale. Also, the Nvidia CEO believes that quad core tabs will be under $300 in a few months time. Start saving now.
6. robinrisk (unregistered)
Does hat include the Dock? Im at work and cant access amazon.
8. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Don't get a tablet if you want a laptop. 2 totally diff things.
10. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Wtf did I get a thumbs down for lol. I have a tf1.. ordered a tf2.... and own a laptop. Tablets and laptops are used for different things. Evil thumbs downers
11. Pyoung0560 (Posts: 26; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Short discount ,Prices or back to regular ,, no more discount on preorders
13. imkyle (Posts: 1051; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Ordered mine. Wonder when this will be shipping? Before Christmas!? ^_^
14. sagartiru (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Mar 2011)
I was on the chat guy of amazon. Asked him when it is gonna release he said the Tablet is gonna Release on 16th Dec !!!!! Tipped PA 2-3hrs back but they still havent made a post !!!