Asus Transformer Prime TF201 gets an update that fixes a number of issues
Some of the things that this latest update is said to bring include an improved web page compatibility, a fix for a small bug that has to do with the screen saver option and an update to the Polaris Office application.
Here's the full changelog for all of you, happy Transformer Prime users!
1. ASUS IME
- Fix the issue that in ASUS Spanish(US) and ASUS Dutch(Holland) IME, some characters cannot be typed or cannot be typed correctly.
- Fix the issue that "Show quoted text” in Gmail does not work in a mail thread that is with 2+ messages.
3. 3d party app
- Upgrade Polaris Office to 3.5-build 5r16148FV06.
- Fix the issue that TF201 cannot connect with Wi-Fi AP that has Chinese character AP name.(SSiD)
5. Screen Saver
- Fix the issue that the screen cannot resume to video playback but only audio playback after pressing power button when “Quick Launch” in Screen Saver settings is enabled.
- Improve web page compatibility.
1. s1ebee (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
I just updated mine a couple of days ago and the change is dramatic.... Way less crashes, faster operation and all the little annoying lags seem to have disappeared. Really recommend this update
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1590; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Used to be able to use one, did they fix the issue in their ebook reader program where the links in the ebook didn't work? Otherwise it was a nice two page e reader program.
5. swindonguy (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
It seems to be killing my battery..sitting on my desk doign nothing the bettery was dead by the end of the day..it used to last a lot longer than that..