Asus Transformer AiO hands-on
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2013, 20:20 posted on
Sitting snuggly in its cradle, we’d be hard pressed to think for a moment that this equipped all-in-one desktop PC also doubles as a ridiculously over-sized tablet. Sporting an 18.4-inch 1920 x 1080 LED backlit touchscreen display, some wouldn’t fathom it to be a sizable mark for an...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nlbates66 (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
i'm really not sure that running two OS's on the one tablet is the best idea, if you need apps in numbers you could just run bluestacks under windows (GTA III for android seems to work ok through it lol).
2. devonblue4u (Posts: 34; Member since: 12 Apr 2011)
carrying amount a 20" piece of glass is kinda dumb but I am intrigued by the idea. But I bought a Lenovo Yoga 13, and you can do all the same thing (tablet style interface, extra monitor and like nlbates66 said, Bluestacks or WindowsAdroid for a Jellybean experience) plus have manageably sized keyboard protecting the glass.
6. vincelongman (Posts: 620; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I think 15" is about the max for carrying around outside.
18.4" is ok for carry around the house, but is too big for carry outside.
3. AnTuTu (Posts: 598; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
That's what I am after. I'll buy one when they would reduce the size of this device.
Great job Asus :)
4. straywish (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Shinking it will make the wow factor be vanished
5. Andrewtst (Posts: 251; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Asus always bring surprise now!
Please do this in 10.1 inch size, then I will consider on it. :)
7. fsahin (Posts: 46; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
ASUS is best producer of Android tablets; smooth run, responsive and well finishing quality.
9. ph00ny (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 May 2011)
and misc issues they will just remove from the features list instead of fixing it.
As an ex-owner of transformer prime with gps/wifi issues, i will not buy another asus product until they treat their customers right
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I love it! But 18.4 inch?? I hope my hands are big enough to use it!