Asus Taichi hands-on
0. phoneArena 11 Jan 2013, 22:01 posted on
One part ultrabook, one part tablet, that’s what you get out of the Asus Taichi. At heart, it’s still a neato looking ultrabook that’s packing some serious firepower under the hood – ranging from i3 cores to beefier i7 ones. At first glance, it doesn’t quite push the envelope in terms of designs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AnTuTu (Posts: 1418; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Then use it for your study or something (no offense bro) :p
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 847; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I was kidding, because there is no point for having another display on the back of your screen.
5. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You can disable one of the screens, or put it into a different mode. It's almost like having two devices in one.
4. -box- (Posts: 3977; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
This is (so far) my favorite Windows 8 portable touchscreen firm factor. I hope they come out with a version about half this price. Can't justify spending over $1K for a laptop, as quickly as they lose value and newer versions cone out. Desktop, sure, if it's pro-grade or high-end gaming