Asus Tablet 810 breaks cover: 11.6-inch Windows 8 tablet on Intel Atom
1. Evil_SaNz posted on 04 Jun 2012, 04:40 3 0
Hopefully we will get soon a battery comparison between the 810 and 600 series!
2. bobfreking55 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 05:08 0 0
Hmm... if I get the money, I'll pass and get an Ultrabook w/touchscreen instead. I like the Aspire S7... Price is the problem.
4. hung2900 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 06:13 0 0
It's not the final item, just a prototype.
I believe that it'll be powered by dual-core hyper-threading Clover Trail and PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU.
If that's true, please take my money.
5. Bluesky02 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:02 0 0
Didn't expect Windows 8 tablet with heavy specs. But thats most welcome.
6. tward291 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:02 0 0
i wanna know the price. hope microsoft has learned that you cant price a tablet at 1500 and expect the masses to buy it. if they want to take the tablet market from apple they need to price it right.
16. thelegend6657 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 05:52 0 0
actually 2 is enough for a tablet this year
8. PhoneLuver posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:08 0 0
Now tell us about 3G/4G connectivity!
9. Non_Sequitur posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:31 0 0
So... let me get this straight.
This thing will be able to run Minecraft, and is basically a full-blown Windows laptop with "desktop mode" and everything. And it'll be able to download regular programs as well as apps from the Windows Marketplace?
Considering getting this over the tf700t.
The sad thing is, it won't be able to run PS CS5 or Premiere CS5 without 4 GB of RAM.
Maybe it'll be able to be upgraded somehow.
10. vslayer posted on 04 Jun 2012, 10:50 0 0
ohhhh no haha android fans where are u ?? microsoft is starting to pull a trigger ..... i must be honest lets see samsung and nokia how will make their tablets :)
13. remixfa posted on 04 Jun 2012, 16:08 1 0
if your gonna troll, do it with enough language skills that we can decipher what you are saying
second, samsung and nokia are both working with W8 and W8 tablets... so what is your point?
12. coolastic11 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 16:03 0 0
What's the difference between Windows 8 and Windows RT
14. remixfa posted on 04 Jun 2012, 16:10 1 0
RT is the ARM version. basically its "mobile only" with no desktop mode. Its pretty much the way WP7 is already.
Windows 8 is the full desktop version that runs on intel x86 chips like a normal PC.
If you want full functionality and desktop compatibility then u do not want RT. However you will probably be paying a pretty penny for the full version as the specs bump is pretty substantial.
17. lkmpeter posted on 08 Jun 2012, 06:55 0 0
Only 600 is RT