Asus Tablet 600 with Windows RT to be the first device with 4G LTE radio supplied by NVIDIA
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2012, 05:52 posted on
Asus Tablet 600 is the codename for the device, and both of its Wi-Fi and LTE versions will be out in sync with the availability of Windows 8 later in October, although Asus declined to confirm its exact Windows RT plans...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i have a question, will RT eventually get ported x86 apps/games?
if so, this is the upgrade i have been waiting for.
3. belatukadro (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Likely, not. You would need to recompile the original apps/games for the ARM architecture, as they run separate and incompatible languages. This incompatibility is the entire reason that it is not Windows 8 on ARM tablets, it is Windows RT; that way, its very clear that something (hardware or software) is compatible with one or both versions.
2. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I actually like the look of this better than the Surface.
4. dickwyn (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 May 2012)
this looks more like a mini laptop. surface can look lie a tablet and laptop. asus sucks
5. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
You know it is a tablet that docks into a keyboard? Surface can look like a tablet and a laptop, Tablet 600 can BE a tablet and a laptop.
6. dpclemente (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Will the 600 make cellular phone calls using bluetooth?