Asus Padfone Infinity hands-on
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2013, 10:06 posted on
The Asus Padfone Infinity is one of the most exciting devices we saw at Mobile World Congress 2013 - a combination of a phone and a tablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
As much as I love the PadFone... the price is way to high for me to handle.
6. lallolu (Posts: 211; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Their phones are always too expensive. I have been watching the padfone2 for a while now but it is way expensive. I prefer it without the tablet though as I prefer having 2 devices that can work independent of each other.
3. andylancheros1 (Posts: 11; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
yes is way too expensive! I'll love to see this in on-contract price! with an agreement to see if that way we can afford this monster
4. Taksh.shines (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
nice device maybe price could have been better
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
:-\ geeezz... How much just for the phone....