Asus Padfone 2 vs LG Optimus G vs LG Nexus 4: spec comparison
0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2012, 02:20 posted on
The Asus PadFone 2 is now official and it might just beat the LG Optimus G to become the first phone out there with Qualcomm's extremely powerful Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 quad-core chip...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Pings (Posts: 301; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Lol I like the vs logo. It reminds me of the WEC.
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2430; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
yea considering the fact that the picture only displays ONE PHONE when this is a comparison of 3 says alot about what the author feels or felt when making this article.........any way if The LG nexus 4 comes out with 16 gb internal and is priced at 400 then we will have a clear winner otherwise the Asus is looking better than the optimus right now.....i have to say.......But LG will still do good this is just trying to hurt there progression as they move forward
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
By adding $210 the Asus padfone 2 will turned to a phablet lol...
I call this, an unfair comparison...
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3007; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What does that even mean?
You afraid iPhone will start losing it's sparkle? Oh, wait...it's already starting to lose. It's just an add on, but don't be mislead by the word 'just' i use. It is a plus for who wants to have the best of both worlds.
Those phones are Titans on the rise...can't wait to see every reviews.
4. Nookie4u (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I'm sticking with the padfone 2, thank you very much.
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
a really nicve looking device!
7. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Clear winner updates updates....updates for life The Nexus.... Has the best value...my Samsung galaxy nexus is on 4.1.1 while newer phone running 2.3 or 4.0. the whole point of technology is to stay update...
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2430; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
yea true! but the main issue with this nexus so far is it may only have 8gb internal storage.......but also we know it to be a prototype so that may very well change soon
9. youmadbro (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
If Asus came out with a nexus phone with that specs, I would buy one.
10. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Love the look of this device but will wait to read in depth review to see how much better intergrated version 2 is. There were some pretty major flaws with version 1 like poor phone battery life away from its docking station. For me it has to come out of the box with Jelly Bean.