Asus PadFone video shows off the transforming 3-in-1
0. phoneArena posted on 14 May 2012, 03:57
The Asus PadFone is an irresistible concept - a phone simply plugs into a tablet chassis, and they both support a third keyboard dock which doubles the battery life of the tablet…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. AndroidTroll posted on 14 May 2012, 08:22 0 0
It's not a concept. It's available now internationally, just not in the US. It may never come to the US because carriers are afraid of such a device. They want you to have separate data plans for your phone and tablet.
10. neutralguy posted on 14 May 2012, 23:13 0 0
"The Asus PadFone is an irresistible concept" -phonearena
also, not yet available. Get your facts right.
11. AndroidTroll posted on 15 May 2012, 08:14 0 0
It was released on April 20th. PhoneArena said so themselves:http://www.phonearena.com/news
5. jibraihimi posted on 14 May 2012, 06:54 0 0
I think, that I read somewhere that this advertised 102 hours time is on 2g network, on 3G network the time is less than the half of 102 hours..........
6. quesoesgrande posted on 14 May 2012, 07:25 1 0
Please come to T-Mobile! I have a sensation and a transformer og but I'd rather have a padfone if the price is right.
8. electrophage posted on 14 May 2012, 09:22 0 1
If this had been ready for the market, and if a carrier had been willing to carry it, it would have been awesome. But I think its too late now. compard to the Galaxy Note HTC One, SGIII, etc the Padfone alone is at best middle of the road, and their are many Transformers and more to come.
12. andyboi_ph posted on 11 Jun 2012, 04:32 1 0
wow, it captures the word 'innovation'.... awesome gadget
13. bdevnsh posted on 13 Aug 2012, 09:10 0 0
doet it take place of laptop? what are similarities in function with laptop?
14. jhattara posted on 14 Aug 2012, 06:50 0 0
Depends really on what you are doing with it. Most of the light duties can be performed by PadFone just as well as with a laptop.
15. bdevnsh posted on 15 Aug 2012, 06:18 0 0
does it run microsoft office n photoshop too? doest it run external hard drive?i was thinking of taking laptop or tablet for portability and battery backup for browsing,microsoft office,photo editing et al. does android market provide it for padfone?
16. jhattara posted on 15 Aug 2012, 07:32 0 0
It has Polaris Office pre-installed, which can be used to edit Microsoft Office files. As for Photoshop, it should be able to run Photoshop Touch, although the Play store still thinks it's just a phone and not a tablet too.