Asus PadFone video shows off the transforming 3-in-1
7. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
It's not a concept. It's available now internationally, just not in the US. It may never come to the US because carriers are afraid of such a device. They want you to have separate data plans for your phone and tablet.
10. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
"The Asus PadFone is an irresistible concept" -phonearena
also, not yet available. Get your facts right.
11. AndroidTroll (Posts: 359; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
It was released on April 20th. PhoneArena said so themselves:http://www.phonearena.com/news
4. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
I've always wanted to stick a stylus in my ear :D
5. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
I think, that I read somewhere that this advertised 102 hours time is on 2g network, on 3G network the time is less than the half of 102 hours..........
6. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Please come to T-Mobile! I have a sensation and a transformer og but I'd rather have a padfone if the price is right.
8. electrophage (Posts: 36; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
If this had been ready for the market, and if a carrier had been willing to carry it, it would have been awesome. But I think its too late now. compard to the Galaxy Note HTC One, SGIII, etc the Padfone alone is at best middle of the road, and their are many Transformers and more to come.
12. andyboi_ph (Posts: 101; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
wow, it captures the word 'innovation'.... awesome gadget
13. bdevnsh (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
doet it take place of laptop? what are similarities in function with laptop?
14. jhattara (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Depends really on what you are doing with it. Most of the light duties can be performed by PadFone just as well as with a laptop.
15. bdevnsh (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
does it run microsoft office n photoshop too? doest it run external hard drive?i was thinking of taking laptop or tablet for portability and battery backup for browsing,microsoft office,photo editing et al. does android market provide it for padfone?
16. jhattara (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It has Polaris Office pre-installed, which can be used to edit Microsoft Office files. As for Photoshop, it should be able to run Photoshop Touch, although the Play store still thinks it's just a phone and not a tablet too.