Asus PadFone quick look
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jan 2012, 14:12
Enter the Asus PadFone, yet another brilliant feat of engineering marvel concocted by the good people over at Asus – well, that’s because it’s just so out there! On one hand, it’s part smartphone that’s running Android 4.0 Icre Cream Sandwich and powered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Birds posted on 14 Jan 2012, 17:30 1 0
Lol, It is weird but livable. I think the production units will be fixed though.
2. nb2six posted on 14 Jan 2012, 14:59 1 0
it's not in the final stage. They may be using a model that used to run on GB but now that ICS is available the polished version I doubt will have them.
3. KingKurogiii posted on 14 Jan 2012, 17:17 3 0
if they've updated the hardware for ICS for the retail product this will be a pretty fancy phone. o:
5. jasongohjr posted on 14 Jan 2012, 18:05 1 0
The current ics still does not support capacitive buttons thats why...and for this model i can't seem to find any hinge to support the phone with the tablet. I'm guessing that since it does not make sense if the phone needs to connect with the tablet through a wire, it should be using dlna or other technology to make the tablet?
7. KingKurogiii posted on 14 Jan 2012, 18:27 2 0
there was a sneak peek at this thing last year at MWC and it has a door for the phone in the back. i'm not sure i agree with the door approach myself... ICS does support Capacitive buttons for your information.
9. rockstarlive posted on 14 Jan 2012, 20:33 2 0
Yeah it supports the cap buttons. The phone goes into....a small pocket so the phone doesn't fall out.
10. scvzw2 posted on 15 Jan 2012, 11:53 0 0
I think apple will be suing over that padfone logo!
11. wakingup posted on 15 Jan 2012, 12:33 0 0
looks nice, looks damn nice. but i dont get why it needs the 3 virtual buttons on top of the 4 capactive buttons.
12. PostalJim posted on 17 Jan 2012, 09:55 0 0
Apple probably owns the word "Pad" making this another delay due to the Cupertino Coward's egos..........