Asus PadFone S is an international variant of the PadFone X, should be launched in July
0. phoneArena 27 May 2014, 13:40 posted on
This Asus smartphone-tablet hybrid is identical to AT&T's PadFone X, which has yet to be released (though we imagine that it's going to be available soon)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 1913; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Why not just stick to the infinity instead of making another new padfone with another new dock? Or was making the infinity too expensive and it was just a show piece, because this one looks a bit cheaper?
2. VTEChump (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Why would you make a bezel that big for the tablet?
3. 777light777 (Posts: 54; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Wow, not only did they get the specs wrong (2300 mah + 1200x1920), they also don't mention the important parts about this setup...
Wireless charging back cover (built in), waterproof "coating", removable back cover, and price "converted" around USD $660-700 for BOTH phone and tablet dock!
4. Krjal (Posts: 73; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Thanks for the info. Does make it more interesting.