Asus MeMo Pad reviewed right before launch
0. phoneArena 25 Jan 2013, 07:37 posted on
The Asus MeMo Pad 7 might stand in the shadow of its older Nexus 7, and it might have been quietly unveiled with no pump right after CES 2013…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cyan3boN (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
that antutu score is so not amazing. i guess this tablet wont be lag free
3. TylerGrunter (Posts: 781; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
If you look at the GLBenchmark 2.1 Egyp classic offscreen is even less impressive: 4 FPs while Google Nexus 7 has 32 frames per second!
Who said you can play Dead Trigger with that? The GPU will make that tablet laggy as hell.
2. TylerGrunter (Posts: 781; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
To me it really looks bad for the price, for that price there are several brands offering similar tablets with dual cores.
In Spain you have BQ, but I guess pretty much in every country there is a brand like that:
And for 100 Euros (including taxes) you can have the single core one:
4. uudayy (Posts: 8; Member since: 25 Aug 2009)
If the single core is an Intel Atom, then i guess this is fine. But if it is an arm processor, then you are right it is going to lag