Asus MeMO 370T hands-on
0. phoneArena 13 Jan 2012, 00:01 posted on
One of the devices we were eager to check out when we arrived at Asus’ booth at the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas was the MeMO 370T that is supposed to be a quad-core Android tablet destined for the US and we went hands-on, sort-of…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
This is the one that is supposedly going to be $250 right? Looks nice, imma get this as my first tablet.
2. Ian.M (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
That's what I believe it is although the rep at the Asus booth seemed a little hesitant to give me a definite answer
3. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
Awesome, thanks. Im super excited for this tablet.
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
looks awesome, yes, but if i have an 4,5 ich phone, i dont need an 7inch tab : /
now, a 9inch one with almost no bezel and 500 around grams of weight, full hd screen and a quad core ICS - that would hit a sweet spot.
5. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
I have a 4.65" phone (Galaxy Nexus) and there is a pretty big difference between this and my phone.
You might want to look at the new Transformer Prime though if thats what you are looking for. Although, I think its $600, but the price will come down for sure.