Asus Fonepad Note FHD 6 throws its hat in the big-screen ring, does stylus fencing with an Intel CPU
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2013, 03:07 posted on
The first phablet with a 6" Full HD display is powered by Intel Atom, and has dual stereo speakers at the front, setting it apart from the other big-screen phones that are flooding the market lately...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I want one NOW, no gimmicky lte or camera that I will never use, if the price is right I will be sure to pick this beast up.
Device has very similar specs to the Lenovo K900.
6. esperanza (Posts: 46; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
damn, I heard Lenovo K900 is also very good device. This is interesting, though.
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
LTE is gimmicky? You also said 5" phones are too big for women, but too small for men. I think it's pretty safe to say that you have no idea what you're talking about.
18. AnTuTu (Posts: 976; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Imagine the same device with end to end display or with slim bezels.
The current design is deal killer for me :( I hope Samsung would learn something from this design for its Note 3
2. breathlesstao (Posts: 78; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
Waiting for - no, not the worms, but for LG or Lenovo or Huawei or whoever else to reveal a One Note. /facepalm
4. darkskoliro (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Somehow this seems a tonne more attractive than phablets?
16. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Really? I mean really? No, I mean are you serious?
5. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Appreciate ASUS they called it a tablet. Other OEM will one day give you 10 inch tablet and would still call it a phablet.
9. Phaze0085 (Posts: 102; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Im impressed but is there a front facing camera on this thing?
12. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 804; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
The top right area of the phone, there are 3 dots, the bigger one is likely the front facing camera (I hope so).
11. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
But the point is.. Does stylus has features like the Note 2?
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I feel the same way. If it doesn't have features like the S-Pen does, then it becomes rather pointless. You can get a regular stylus for any phone. It won't do things like air-view or have a button on it to change functionality.
15. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
and if it got super sensitive or magic touch then we don't even need stylus. We can use it with keys, stick, nails, gloves or anything. Even with banana :p
17. gigaraga (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
What a copy of the name of the Samsung Galaxy Note series.
19. rocketlog (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
I think the side bezels are kinda killing this design. I don't mind the top and bottom parts because it's there for the front speakers. But the sides will make it a harder phone to use.