Asus FonePad Note 6 unveiled: narrow bezel, stylus and Intel inside
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 10:40 posted on
Asus has just stormed into IFA with a torrential rain of mobile devices. Among them are two new FonePads…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Topcat488 (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This "might" have been a contender for the Note 1... But against the Note 3 it doesn't stand a chance.
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1064; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
If the off-contract price for this is around $300 then it will be something worth considering. I actually like the design too.
10. Gaurav008 (Posts: 308; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
A 1080p screen, a new dual core Intel CPU, a stylus? All these for $300 off contract? O_O
Too much hope in a comment. :D
11. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1064; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It's very possible because the Intel chipset and the rest of the internals are not that expensive. That's why you see ASUS tablets with Intel hardware selling for about $300 or less. The only real cost here comes from the added cellular hardware and the higher resolution screen. It may more realistically come out for about $400, but if they really want to make a statement I would go for $300.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
If this were a 7" phablet from Samsung I'd be cre_min' in my pants but, somehow sounds incomplete.
8. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Kinda like the looks but I'm more interested in their Padfone than this Fonepad.
9. Paradox (Posts: 123; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I thought we already have seen this phone :s
12. Andre007 (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Hey Victor H. Will this and the fonepad 7 come to the US or Canada? Because if so, im definitely buying =]