Asus Eee Pad Transformer's Android 4.0 update now rolling out to users
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2012, 11:07 posted on
Asus has started rolling out the Android 4.0 update for its Asus Eee Pad Transformer, the predecessor to its popular Asus Transformer Prime tablet; the manufacturer made it ckear that even though it will be introducing new models at MWC, it will still support older products...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. redmd (Posts: 786; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
It's 4.0.3. The notification area suddenly became functional, which I like. ICS is so snappy. BTW, I'm not in Taiwan.
3. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Nerdgasm!!!!! @redmd: how does it seem? In eu nothing yet :'(
5. redmd (Posts: 786; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I think you will like it very much. It makes me wanna buy the galaxy nexus.
6. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
What about some ics ready apps that were available only for phones? Can you install them now? Anyway I guess we should wait for developers to update them...
7. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
It is coming to asus eee pad slider. Look at asus's global site
8. calchi (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
received notification on my tablet at 10:15 am pacific time,after powering tablet back on. downloaded and running on android 4.0.3
9. Stuntman (Posts: 669; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I got it just now. Looks pretty good so far. Fixes some issues I had with the keyboard dock. Much snappier.