Asus Eee Pad Slider unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2012, 17:06
Looking at its packaging, it’s very similar to the one we found with the Transformer Prime very recently, as it sports a mostly black exterior, while an image of the tablet is plopped right at the center to show off its slide-out keyboard. Around the sides though...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. imkyle posted on 04 Feb 2012, 19:25 0 0
It weighs over 2 pounds. I would rather buy a small 13 inch notebook.
3. jdelgadi2230 posted on 04 Feb 2012, 19:41 1 0
Ya because 2 pounds is way to heavy to handle. LMFAO. Especially for a touchscreen tablet with a keyboard haha. Get a clue imkyle.
9. imkyle posted on 05 Feb 2012, 00:56 0 0
Get a clue? Chill. It is called opinions. You don't like, too bad.
5. Firedrops posted on 04 Feb 2012, 22:17 0 0
Is this some new version that has the specs of the Transformer Prime, or the original one released about 1.5 years ago?
8. twenti7 posted on 04 Feb 2012, 22:39 0 0
It's a variation on the original. I bought one back in October, so this article is a bit late. Oh well. Better late than never.
7. eman99 posted on 04 Feb 2012, 22:36 1 0
please please speed up these reviews this pad has been out since last year