Asurion listings point to BlackBerry Torch 10000
2. brenner182 (Posts: 29; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
i did not mind my torch. it did what it needed to and took a hell of a beating
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5605; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Let me guess - the T10000 will have a single core CPU, not better than VGA screen resolution, 768 Mb RAM, 5 mp camera and will be released 4Q2012. At the same time, high-end Android handsets will be released with quad core CPUs, minimum of 1 Gb but maybe 2 Gb RAM, 12 mp cameras and 720p displays. And LTE radios.
You have to wonder why BB sales are tanking.
4. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
And yet with all that power, devices like the LG Nitro HD still lag! hmmmm ( dual core)
6. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Yet android still has better sales... hmmm(better in many other ways)
7. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Sorry, I mean much better sales... way too much more for you to think rim beats android.
5. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
I'm quite sure it will be a dual core device- a quad core would come as a real surprise, I have not discounted that. The camera will be an 8MP one and it will be a qwerty slider with a form factor not much different from the 9810. The screen will be WVGA, an HD screen would be an even bigger surprise.
I do not see RIM stepping it down from the rumored features of the London or Surfboard, which is quite a looker according to BB standards.