Asphalt 8: Airborne goes free on Apple App Store
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 07:27 posted on
Asphalt 8: Airborne, one of the most addictive arcade racing games we’ve ever played on mobile, has gone free on the Apple App Store as part of the ‘App Of The Week’ promo…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 541; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Even after this offer, I can't download the game as my iPod Touch 4G won't run it.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9511; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Well that sucks. Your only option is to upgrade really (not worth it btw.)
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3264; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Awesome graphics, I love this game too much.
3. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
I literally jumped towards my ipad lol XD
5. illusionmist (Posts: 131; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
One thing I love about iOS is that there are fresh and high quality apps going free all the time. I literally haven't paid a dime for apps for a good while. Sweet. :)
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
You forgot to read the fine print of inapp purchases:
Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
Driver Credit Pack$4.99
Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
PRO CAR PACK$4.99
STREET CAR PACK$1.99
Pro Credit Pack$19.99
STANDARD CAR PACK$9.99
Season 2 Unlock$0.99
ELITE CAR PACK$19.99
Season 3 Unlock$1.99
Gameloft is the Electronic Arts of the mobile world and they love $$$$$$$.
9. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
and you helped the world by making everything good free?
7. thachlel (Posts: 75; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Here is a tip for multiplayer .... Don't ever spend money to buy any packs! Level up level up level up! I've not played for a month now, bore, my name used to b on the top of world racer stats!