Asphalt 8: Airborne goes free on Android
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 05:04 posted on
Asphalt 8: Airborne, one of our favorite games for the year, has gone free on Android’s Google Play store, down from its original $1 price…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hmd74 (Posts: 261; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Will they pay me back if i bought it two days ago? :|
3. aditya.k (Posts: 455; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
You get some kind of free in-app purchases, for all those who have bought the game!
4. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
It was a good move Gameloft. Selling the app for a dollar to force people to pay for IAPs. Too bad FPS games can't have IAPs otherwise those would be free too.
Btw, I have a hacked version of Asphalt 8 installed on my phone with unlimited money.
5. cezarepc (Posts: 482; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I'd understand people hacking apps so they can play the game for free....but with unlimited resources? #NoGamerPride
6. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 219; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Cant imagine such games without unlimited money , I am also using with hacked game only for that..not because of I am not having 0.99 $ !
9. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I can understand that you have never played Asphalt 8 Season 8. It's a a hell lot of fun and ridiculously fast paced. But I'm never going to pay 30-40$ to get that, especially when I can get an awesome PC Game for that price.
7. ryhm33 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)
game does not work after update! thanks for nothing Gameloft.
8. fisherneto (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
Could some one help me with a problem!?
I've a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini DUOS (GT-I9192). I'm trying to install ASPHALT:8 but Google Play says that my phone is incompatible with the software. I saw some videos about GAMEPLAY with this phone on YOUTUBE.
Can some one give me a clue on how I can put it on my device. Is this about my firmware (Brazil, I9192UBUAMH2 - ZTO), or I can't ever have the game in my S4MINI DUOS.