Asphalt 8: Airborne arrives on Windows Phone and Windows
0. phoneArena 14 Nov 2013, 02:52 posted on
Asphalt 8: Airborne, one of our favorite games of the year, has finally arrived to both Windows Phone and the Windows stores…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
By Windows store you mean to say we can play it on PC?
2. rishabh_2795 (Posts: 18; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
Yes u can. On Windows store means any Windows 8 running device.
But. Y the hell would u want to play it on a PC?
4. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Just for the sake of playing Asphalt 8 on a computer.
5. skyline88 (Posts: 190; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
well, i dont mind to play Real Racing on PC
7. haseebzahid (Posts: 1764; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
hmm odd you can play GRID on PC or NFS which are for PC and far better in their own ground
16. Shatter (Posts: 1747; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Project Cars is the best racing game but its not out yet.
18. ArtSim98 (Posts: 834; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yep. It looks awesome. Going to get it for my Wii U!
29. haseebzahid (Posts: 1764; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
even if it maybe best i dont know but it cant be compared to games build for consoles and PC simple moblie games port dont go head to head with these titles unless they are build for PC
3. sri_tech (Posts: 184; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Good. More popular apps and games coming to WP and Windows.
Instagram will come this month but I am waiting for flipboard.
25. Adithya7184 (Posts: 260; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
few months and years after landing in android......lol
26. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2669; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Who cares❔ Windows Phone had Netflix before Android, and Disqus, and a whole lot of other popular apps, but does that mean anything❔.. And yes,, WP had Netflix before Android.
28. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2669; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
6. amiroo (Posts: 243; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
well done but i wish the previous version of Asphalt and others like this become free when the newest arrived in win phone.
9. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
playing on android more than fun better on wp :D
11. muhsen (Posts: 183; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
its better on wp, gsmarena claims its not smooth on android, nothing like the trailers. while it just looks on the lumia 920 like how it looks in the trailers.
its very nice that they took the extra time to optimize it better on wp.
20. ihavenoname (Posts: 849; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
On Android, looks and works better on my S4 Mini than on Nexus 7 2013. But my 720 can't run it at all, slow and crashes all the time, so it's not that optimized you think.
23. joey_sfb (Posts: 1878; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
i play it on galaxy tab 7.7 its got smooth graphic and motion control is very well implemented.
Just that the latest update spoil the game. I refuse to upgrade my game till they fix their so call update.
27. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2669; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Just imagine how well it will run on the 1520 with the SD800, and adreno330 graphics...
12. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
im hugely disappointed with asphalt 8. You either have to play all day every day to get a decent ride or pay stupid amounts of real money to get freemium upgrades.
When i come to power, im banning all freemium apps!!!
Would much rather pay abit more on a one-off purchase, than not pay at first and pay more later.
14. droidgoms (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
I wonder why if its in android and ios its free then if in windows why we need to pay for it....? Answer pls
15. sri_tech (Posts: 184; Member since: 21 May 2013)
It was not free on android and iOS when its launched.
May be they will make it free after some time on WP as well.
24. joey_sfb (Posts: 1878; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Better not be free. Besides i will stay away from this game if there a possibility of a freemium conversion down the road.
You will end up paying to play for the first few months get hook then license error force you to redownload the freemium version to keep paying for in-game upgrades.
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Want to know how smooth it'll work on 512RAM devices.
21. ihavenoname (Posts: 849; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
WHAT? My 720 can't run it at all. Weird.
22. twens (Posts: 421; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Funny enough I think the game is more optimized for pc. It runs better with some nice effects on my lenovo y500. Meanwhile on my note 3 it runs just normal.