Ashton Kutcher sends tweet with amazing photo
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jan 2013, 11:21
While pictures of Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs and Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak from the movie Jobs have been circulating, the star himself sent out a tweet to thank the people at the Sundance Film Festival for supporting the movie, which was screened during the festival; Kutcher's tweet showed a picture made up of half Kutcher and half the real thing and shows how amazing the actor's transformation was...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 11:24 2 3
I think the lower case j on JOBS makes it look kinda dumb. I can see why they did it thought. Thats a direct reference to the iPHONE.
2. Alan01 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 11:34 3 1
The actual title has been changed, as we mentioned yesterday, to Jobs from jOBS which, as you noted, had been a reference to Apple's stylized spelling of its devices.
6. Nadr1212 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 12:06 0 0
The real half picture thing is so obvious!
The real Question is: ...
3. SuperMaoriBro posted on 27 Jan 2013, 11:35 2 1
"The lead road has yet to be cast for this movie." lol, great editing as usual pa
18. rusticguy posted on 27 Jan 2013, 16:28 0 0
Oh that was on purpose ... haven;t you heard "road" ?
5. blingblingthing posted on 27 Jan 2013, 11:58 7 2
Thumbs up if you think the right side is the real side of the late Steve Jobs.
7. jroc74 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 12:10 2 0
One things for sure.....they did a real good picking a look alike. I know make up helps but still...
20. cheetah2k posted on 28 Jan 2013, 20:36 0 0
A movie about blow jOBS would have been way way way better :p
9. remixfa posted on 27 Jan 2013, 13:13 5 6
technically, both halves are the real thing.. :) One is the real SJ and one is the real Kutcher. :) j/k
10. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 13:23 1 2
Wats so amazing bout this? He just copied his face & hair
13. tedkord posted on 27 Jan 2013, 14:21 4 3
And in copying, her perfectly captured the essence of Steve Jobs. The man was really in character.
11. roscuthiii posted on 27 Jan 2013, 13:37 4 0
Perhaps Ashton is another of Steve's illegitimate children... might explain why it is Ashton keeps getting work. And why just about any piece of electronics on the set of Two & A Half Men is bound to have a certain logo on the back.
(They couldn't release the movie with a title like "jOBS"... Apple would sue them for infringing on their look & feel. *bah-dum-tiss* )
12. PhoneArenaUser posted on 27 Jan 2013, 13:53 3 1
I'm tired of this artificially inflated bubble about S. Jobs personality...
14. tedkord posted on 27 Jan 2013, 14:23 4 2
Oh, the man had personality. You can't deny that. There's good personality, and there's bad personality.
But in public, he did have charisma.
16. PhoneArenaUser posted on 27 Jan 2013, 14:29 3 1
Everyone has personality, I agree that his personality is not average, but the bubble is really over inflated.
17. wando77 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 15:55 2 1
Amazing similarity between the two in that they're both c****