Ashton Kutcher and Josh Gad to appear at Macworld/iWorld
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Jan 2013, 14:31
If you want to know what it feels like to be Steve Jobs or Steve Wozniak, you can use your imagination, or you can visit Macworld/iWorld next week and get the first hand account from the two actors who played the co-Apple founders in the upcoming jOBS movie; Ashton Kutcher (Jobs) and Jodh Gad (Woz) will appear at a conference entitled "Playing Steve & Woz," which will take place on the main stage, room 2005 on Thursday, January 31 at 9:00 AM local time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MobileCaseReview posted on 21 Jan 2013, 15:05 1 0
PA, just wanna spell check that title. Unless I'm wrong, do you mean 'appear'?
4. Alan01 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 15:26 1 0
Juist checking to see who is alert! Seriously, that is an "A" for you today! Thanks.
7. thunderbolt posted on 21 Jan 2013, 16:25 2 0
But you still missed the spell check on body of article. There's a typo there also ...
2. gwuhua1984 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 15:08 5 0
Why does it feel like the movie is going to be a comedy?
5. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 16:15 5 2
Are you saying you hope the movie is a failure or that someone plants a bomb in the theater?
6. Droiddoes posted on 21 Jan 2013, 16:24 3 1
Well considering mostly iDrone turbonerds will go see it I'd say either way is good.
9. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 17:16 1 7
Dude, not cool. Your android bias makes it to where you'd rather have someone get killed because they like the opposite platform of you? You are one sad human being. That was way out of line, even for you.
10. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 18:27 1 3
And the thumb downs prove how heartless people on this website are. I wasn't bashing android fans as a whole, I was calling out him in particular. It's not right at all to wish death on anyone because they're different from you.
11. Droiddoes posted on 21 Jan 2013, 18:50 1 1
Aaaawww, are you gonna cry all day, cry baby?
12. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 19:03 1 2
Nah, just gonna go to a better website with a better comment community.
13. Droiddoes posted on 21 Jan 2013, 19:11 1 1
You do that. You shant be missed, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
15. T.R.O.L.L (banned) posted on 21 Jan 2013, 20:14 0 0