As promised, Android 4.3 rolling out now to T-Mobile's HTC One customers
0. phoneArena 21 Oct 2013, 11:35 posted on
As promised last week by HTC America president Jason Mackenzie, the Android 4.3 update has rolled out today to T-Mobile customers sporting the HTC One. Mackenzie admitted via tweet on Friday that the update had to be pushed back to today; in addition, the update adds some new cool features to Sense 5. This includes new video highlight themes, support in BlinkFeed for Instagram and more user control for the "home" and "menu" buttons...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. quesoesgrande (Posts: 217; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Is there a reason this article's thumbnail contains an HTC One with Windows Phone 8 on its home screen? Or does Blinkfeed look exactly like Microsoft's OS now? I assume this is a mistake, but it has thoroughly confused me.
3. PK1983 (Posts: 214; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Verizon's HTC One will get the 4.3 update when Android 6.0 rolls out.
4. av911 (Posts: 162; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
That's being a little too optimistic, do you think?
5. pookiewood (Posts: 629; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Oh so this is how we can get the great HTC One with Windows Phone! Nice!
9. JadeMoon (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
LOL! I went back up to the article and I realized what you were talking about! :)