As Nokia's share price goes up, lawsuit against the company goes down
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Dec 2012, 06:44
Nokia has been under legal attack by one of its investors, Robert Chmielinksi, since more than half a year, but the company can now breathe a bit more easily, as Chmielinski has dropped all charges...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Bernoulli posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:05 2 2
Only for those special people who want to use a windows phone, nor Jolla WILL bring diversity to the market, no doubt about it
9. dexter_jdr posted on 13 Dec 2012, 09:42 0 1
then nokia will still use windows phone, then wll use jolla os soon. (assuming).. its a win-win
10. Bernoulli posted on 13 Dec 2012, 15:40 0 0
Hehe nokia won't use sailfish as long as Elop is the CEO, since he's the one that decided to discontinue it :P
12. PhenomFaz posted on 14 Dec 2012, 00:48 0 0
so you're fortune telling or somethin pal?
4. gazmatic posted on 13 Dec 2012, 07:28 1 0
i guess it was too late to invest in the first trillion dollar company.... /s
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 13 Dec 2012, 07:39 1 2
Sued by own investor...that's not a good thing.
Maybe he was insecure...
7. 7thspaceman posted on 13 Dec 2012, 08:02 0 3
Nokia is selling enough smart phones and feature phones to stay aloft. I think they need to make a 4.3 inch high def screen Nokia Lumia 900 with a dual core CPU and other electronics in it to run Window phone 8 on it to have a second super tech smart phone on
the market place. it appears that only the Nokia 920 has a high def screen which makes it have veryt detailed images the rest of the Nokia lines does not have high def screens
even though they are windows 8 smart phones who's OS can run a high def screen
11. asseek posted on 13 Dec 2012, 22:50 0 0
dude do u copy paste this comment on every Nokia news article?
13. MC1123 posted on 16 Dec 2012, 07:37 0 0
i think it's just normal for him to act like that because windows phone 7 is not really great but ithi think wp8 can't really save them now, still need more ground breaking tech
14. jameshoe posted on 20 Dec 2012, 03:36 0 0
I don't chosen Droid phone, because it requires multi-cores processor and consume a lot battery