As Nokia's share price goes up, lawsuit against the company goes down
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2012, 06:44 posted on
Nokia has been under legal attack by one of its investors, Robert Chmielinksi, since more than half a year, but the company can now breathe a bit more easily, as Chmielinski has dropped all charges...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1042; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Good for Nokia, brings diversity to the market
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1182; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Only for those special people who want to use a windows phone, nor Jolla WILL bring diversity to the market, no doubt about it
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 832; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
then nokia will still use windows phone, then wll use jolla os soon. (assuming).. its a win-win
10. Bernoulli (Posts: 1182; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hehe nokia won't use sailfish as long as Elop is the CEO, since he's the one that decided to discontinue it :P
12. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1042; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
so you're fortune telling or somethin pal?
4. gazmatic (Posts: 501; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
i guess it was too late to invest in the first trillion dollar company.... /s
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2953; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Sued by own investor...that's not a good thing.
Maybe he was insecure...
7. 7thspaceman (Posts: 723; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Nokia is selling enough smart phones and feature phones to stay aloft. I think they need to make a 4.3 inch high def screen Nokia Lumia 900 with a dual core CPU and other electronics in it to run Window phone 8 on it to have a second super tech smart phone on
the market place. it appears that only the Nokia 920 has a high def screen which makes it have veryt detailed images the rest of the Nokia lines does not have high def screens
even though they are windows 8 smart phones who's OS can run a high def screen
11. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
dude do u copy paste this comment on every Nokia news article?
13. MC1123 (Posts: 1210; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i think it's just normal for him to act like that because windows phone 7 is not really great but ithi think wp8 can't really save them now, still need more ground breaking tech
14. jameshoe (Posts: 123; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I don't chosen Droid phone, because it requires multi-cores processor and consume a lot battery