As Nokia loses market share dramatically, Apple dominates the Australian market
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jun 2011, 09:04
Mere days after Nokia enjoyed a generally warm reception to its newly announced Nokia N9, dark clouds gather again over the company as sales results show that in some markets like Australia - in just one quarter - the company has lost half of its market share…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Andy (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 23:47 1 3
WOW..surprise...another apple dominates article....Why don't you just change the name of the site to Applearena...lol
2. christianqwerty posted on 28 Jun 2011, 01:20 1 0
why don't you just go to another site if you don't like the articles?
3. hepresearch (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 07:56 0 1
maybe the iPhone will be the only phone that gets produced after 2012... yuck! In that event, PA might have to change their name to Applearena just to survive... but I don't foresee much discussion going on in that case.
4. limbo (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 15:17 0 1
Apple is best for eating purpose only...