As Motorola finishes its ICS updates, the OEM reveals its Android 4.1 schedule
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2012, 19:47 posted on
Motorola now shows twelve of its devices that have already received, or will receive Android 4.1 in the months ahead; the manufacturer has just started updating the Motorola DROID BIONIC to Android 4.1 on Friday, completing all scheduled Android 4.0 updates to its handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Should be, considering it's an equal to the Bionic and just shy of the Razr.
61. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1793; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Looks like the Atrix 2 won't be getting Jellybean. I must say that I'm a little surprised, but seeing as how we're talking about Motorola here, only a little.
62. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That might have been an order of AT&T then. Because literally, Atrix 2 = re-designed Bionic.
63. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1793; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I didn't consider that. Maybe. Either way, pretty s**tty if you ask me.
65. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Don't always rush to conclusions and blame Motorola. But yeah, it is pretty bad. Ever since the acquisition by Google, Motorola's taken some hits. There isn't much they can do for their previous devices and their consumers of those devices other than to give them some sort of apology (the $100). It looks bad for Motorola right now, but you can guarantee that after all of this mess is sorted out they'll be doing better than ever with support for their devices.
56. kanagadeepan (Posts: 565; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Where is Atrix2???
They may still avoid OG Razr/MAXX/Droid4 for JB update saying silly reasons on 2013...
59. networkdood (Posts: 5237; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Already have 4.1.2 on my RAZR - works great....thanks, for nothing, MOTO