Arrested Development: Samsung chairman relatives fail in a $4 billion lawsuit against him
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2013, 06:58 posted on
Lee Kun-hee's siblings filed a lawsuit demanding more shares in the company, as heirs of Samsung's founder in their turn, while Lee's lawyers argued that his father named him a successor, and he was the one who turned the relatively small company to the world-class conglomerate it is now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Money ruins families, it's a well known fact.
7. cezarepc (Posts: 656; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
It's the other way around for my family, they ruin money.
3. wildcard (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
all about is money, money. their donot think about the company there only think about is what there want in their pocket an l call that greed
14. Mittal (Posts: 491; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Private companies are started with a money motive only
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nobody can win a lawsuit against Samsung. Not even Samsung itself.
5. ray77 (Posts: 126; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
well it look like that there is a rotten apple in the family
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1909; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
It must be painful on Lee Kun Hee's part for being sued by his own siblings:(
10. Commentator (Posts: 2791; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
This seems like a pretty good problem to have...
11. ibap (Posts: 725; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Let's see. How differently will he live worth 4 billion instead of 8?
OTOH - it doesn't say what the others are worth without this deal either.
12. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Classic entitlement case here folks...they probably did nothing to help and want their share.
15. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
typo: Lee-kun Hee @ the 1st sentence.
correct: Lee, Kun-hee @ the rest of the article is fine.