Arrested Development: Samsung chairman relatives fail in a $4 billion lawsuit against him
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Feb 2013, 06:58
Lee Kun-hee's siblings filed a lawsuit demanding more shares in the company, as heirs of Samsung's founder in their turn, while Lee's lawyers argued that his father named him a successor, and he was the one who turned the relatively small company to the world-class conglomerate it is now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. cezarepc posted on 01 Feb 2013, 08:42 5
It's the other way around for my family, they ruin money.
3. wildcard posted on 01 Feb 2013, 07:24 4
all about is money, money. their donot think about the company there only think about is what there want in their pocket an l call that greed
14. Mittal posted on 02 Feb 2013, 02:42 0
Private companies are started with a money motive only
4. _Bone_ posted on 01 Feb 2013, 07:24 0
Nobody can win a lawsuit against Samsung. Not even Samsung itself.
5. ray77 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 07:29 7
well it look like that there is a rotten apple in the family
6. tiara6918 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 07:43 3
It must be painful on Lee Kun Hee's part for being sued by his own siblings:(
10. Commentator posted on 01 Feb 2013, 10:34 0
This seems like a pretty good problem to have...
11. ibap posted on 01 Feb 2013, 11:57 0
Let's see. How differently will he live worth 4 billion instead of 8?
OTOH - it doesn't say what the others are worth without this deal either.
12. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 01 Feb 2013, 14:26 0
Classic entitlement case here folks...they probably did nothing to help and want their share.
15. laheelahee posted on 02 Feb 2013, 15:14 0
typo: Lee-kun Hee @ the 1st sentence.
correct: Lee, Kun-hee @ the rest of the article is fine.