Are you safer with a cell phone?
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Dec 2012, 20:05
A report from the University of Pennsylvania and George Mason University suggests one of the factors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidisbaws (banned) posted on 20 Dec 2012, 20:13 5 3
Safer with an android, yes. Everyone's always trying to steal iPhones. Can't imagine why.
6. apexKBC posted on 21 Dec 2012, 07:47 0 0
more resale value....
or i can say androids r available on a low priced to a high priced product....
and iphones r already at high values, hence..
3. lubba posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:23 0 1
Not safe at all! I can't stop putting my L920 down. Losing sleep, costing my health. I can't even pooop with out my L920.
4. lubba posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:29 0 0
I don't think a cell phone gonna stop you or anybody from getting shot or mugged or whatever. But behaving safely and knowing signs of danger will keep you safe