Are you safer with a cell phone?
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 20:05 posted on
A report from the University of Pennsylvania and George Mason University suggests one of the factors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Safer with an android, yes. Everyone's always trying to steal iPhones. Can't imagine why.
2. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Did PA really write "rape and assault"?!?!!?!??
6. apexKBC (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
more resale value....
or i can say androids r available on a low priced to a high priced product....
and iphones r already at high values, hence..
3. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Not safe at all! I can't stop putting my L920 down. Losing sleep, costing my health. I can't even pooop with out my L920.
4. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I don't think a cell phone gonna stop you or anybody from getting shot or mugged or whatever. But behaving safely and knowing signs of danger will keep you safe