Are you happy with the 4G LTE service on your new iPad?
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2012, 09:30
Today, we would like to know whether you are satisfied with the 4G LTE service that you are getting on your new iPad, either from Verizon or AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. bigboy029 posted on 21 Mar 2012, 13:18 7 1
If you don't have an iPad, then you dont need to be voting!!
7. andro. posted on 21 Mar 2012, 11:20 2 6
Ifans better hope their 4g speeds are good because aswell as the overheating faults and charger faults it now seems the new ipad might have serious wifi faults so 4g maybe the only problem free option
14. Lucas777 posted on 21 Mar 2012, 21:24 2 1
can u not resist posting on every apple article?
8. theoak posted on 21 Mar 2012, 11:32 2 0
I hope AT&T folks are not confusing LTE with HSPA+.
9. drtech (banned) posted on 21 Mar 2012, 12:39 3 1
Good morning trolls good to see first thing you do when you wake up is read about Apple. We need dedicated closet fans like you.
12. Cwebb posted on 21 Mar 2012, 17:42 0 1
I'm on Sprint and I don't have an iPad. Have fun when your out of data, your iPad is burning up, and it won't charge :)