Are you happy with the 4G LTE service on your new iPad?
0. phoneArena 21 Mar 2012, 09:30 posted on
Today, we would like to know whether you are satisfied with the 4G LTE service that you are getting on your new iPad, either from Verizon or AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. bigboy029 (Posts: 74; Member since: 03 Jan 2011)
If you don't have an iPad, then you dont need to be voting!!
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Don't have a iPad either I'm on AT&T
7. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ifans better hope their 4g speeds are good because aswell as the overheating faults and charger faults it now seems the new ipad might have serious wifi faults so 4g maybe the only problem free option
14. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
can u not resist posting on every apple article?
8. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
I hope AT&T folks are not confusing LTE with HSPA+.
9. drtech (banned) (Posts: 135; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Good morning trolls good to see first thing you do when you wake up is read about Apple. We need dedicated closet fans like you.
12. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I'm on Sprint and I don't have an iPad. Have fun when your out of data, your iPad is burning up, and it won't charge :)